- Events, Contingents & Contingent Leaders
- Other Opportunities
- Australian Scout Events and Visiting Australia
- International Scouting in Australia
- Pen-Pal Program
- SISEP - International Exchange Program
- International Competitions
- Fundraising, Grants & Scholarships
- Resources, Forms & Links
- Contacts in Australia
- Scouts Australia National website
Australian Scout Events and Scouts Visiting Australia
Scouts Australia runs a major event every year, somewhere in Australia, for our Scouts. Each event is focused on a specific age group and is hosted by each of our Branches (State or Territory). We welcome Scouts from around the world to our events.
Some Upcoming events include:
- 2013, AJ2013, www.aj2013.scouts.com.au, Maryborough (Queensland), 11-14
- 2014, WAM, wam2014.com.au, Perth (Western Australia), 18-25
- 2015, AV2015, www.av2015.scouts.com.au, Adelaide (South Australia), 14-18
Please check the websites above for application details. We are happy for National Scout Organisations to appoint Contingent Leaders if you have a big group of Scouts coming, or you can apply as an individual and the events International Liaison will look after you. As part of the application process, Scouts Australia will need to verify with your National Scout Organisation that you are a registered member of your Scout Organisation.
Scouts Australia’s International Friendship Fund also gives some Scouts from around the world the opportunity to attend our events.
Recent events include:
- 2012, WildDayz, www.wilddayz.com, Carrick (Tasmania), 14-18
Due to our laws here in
Please contact us at least 4 weeks prior to your arrival in Australia. If you contact us later than that it will be difficult for us to assist you properly. To help us to provide the best assistance we can provide you with you should provide all the information that you can give us such as:
- the location you will be visiting;
- your arrival and departure dates;
- what you would like to do with Scouts while you are here; and
- your Scout registration number and where you are registered OR a copy of your Scouts “International Letter of Introduction”.