- Events, Contingents & Contingent Leaders
- Other Opportunities
- Australian Scout Events and Visiting Australia
- International Scouting in Australia
- Pen-Pal Program
- SISEP - International Exchange Program
- International Competitions
- Fundraising, Grants & Scholarships
- Resources, Forms & Links
- Contacts in Australia
- Scouts Australia National website
Tell The Story: Australian Entries
Vote for your favourite story! Read the published stories at the APR website and provide feedback on how you felt about them. Your feedback will be taken into account as part of the judging criteria.
'Rebuilding people's lives' by Samantha Connor, WA
Toodyay is a tiny town – 4000 people, three pubs and a handful of community organisations, including a Scout Group. It’s a quiet little town, but it’s a town where the community spirit is unfailingly strong.
In December 2009, our Scouts were preparing for Jamboree when a bushfire swept through our town. Read more and provide feedback at the APR website.